Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Dottie - Pink Style


What's funner than Polka Dots? If you say that you can think of something I'm gonna say that you're probably lying. I got a message from this bride that she was a fan of The Dottie and wanted it done in pink. I was more than up for that. She also let me know that she was getting married in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere Nevada and she wasn't sure that I would be up for going all the way out there. Little did she know that I have family that lives in the middle of nowhere Nevada. An excuse to make another version of one of my favorite cakes and an excuse to see my family out in the boonies? I was all in. When I got there to deliver the cake I was blown away by how cute her decorations were. She had a little outside ceremony and the cutest dang polka dot photo background I've ever seen, so cute in fact that I had to post it even though it has nothing to do with cakes. The cake was a 3 layer marble with buttercream frosting and I'm not sure what flavor those massive cupcakes she had made were but they look pretty yummy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment